DISSEMINATION MEETINGS GRANTS
Dissemination meetings are high profile events or conferences not organised by the COST Action. Action MC members or their substitutes shall attend these meetings for the purpose of disseminating the Action’s achievements.
The following conditions apply to this meeting type:
- The participation of eligible participants at Dissemination meetings shall be pre-approved by both the Action MC and by the Action’s Science Officer. Attendance at European conferences is preferred. However, conferences held elsewhere can also be considered.
- For each Grant Period, a maximum of two Action MC members or their substitutes are eligible to be reimbursed for their attendance at approved Dissemination meetings. Repeated attendance at Dissemination meetings by the same Action MC members or Action MC substitutes across Grant Periods should be avoided.
- All eligible Action Participants shall make an oral presentation at the conference in question and shall be listed as a speaker in the official event/conference programme. The main subject of the oral presentation / speech at the approved event or conference shall result in promoting the scientific activities being performed by the COST Action.
- Eligible participants may receive financial support for their travel, accommodation and meal expenses in line with the eligibility rules.
- In addition to the provisions specified above, a contribution of up to a maximum of EUR 500 can be claimed for conference fees incurred by eligible participants. When meal and accommodation expenses are supported by the hosting institution as part of the provisions offered in their conference package, the accommodation and meal allowances afforded to each eligible participant shall be deducted from each claim accordingly. The reimbursement of a conference fee requires a claimant to submit supporting documentation evidencing that the amount in question was incurred. Virtual conference fees can be considered eligible provided all other eligibility conditions are fulfilled.
For more information on the STSM grants please see the COST Vademecum (pdf).